Anonymous said: I remember a while back reading an interview and either Moffat or Gatiss said when they first had Ben and Martin cast together, would they be cool with kissing? And they were both like yeah of course! At the time I thought it was funny but now I'm like heyyyy. Does anybody else remember this? I feel like I might have made it up in my head.
I remember something like that. Martin said he was fine with it.
Everyone’s been asking us if we’re going any further with the relationship between John and Sherlock, and I’m thinking, well, why not? I really don’t see the problem with it, and Mark (Gatiss) has already asked us if it would be an issue if we were to kiss on screen. Of course he was joking, but I wouldn’t mind at all.”
— Martin Freeman
Is the full quote but it isn’t tied to any news pages or articles, just reblogs and fourms going as far back as 2012. :/
OK so an anon said it was proven a fake but as no one seems to actually have proof either way, I’m going with my gut because this sure sounds like Martin and Gatiss.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: